Saturday, September 29, 2007

Comrade Adibathla Kailasam (Reproduced and edited from wikipedia)

Comrade Adibathla Kailasam was an important naxalite leader from Andhra Pradesh. He was one of the original organisers of the Srikakulam armed struggle, that became as famous as ‘Yenan’.
Comrade Kailasam came from a landlord family in Srikakulam. He joined the Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) and was elected to its central committee at the party congress in 1970. In July the same year, he was killed by the police.

5 comments:

$ubbu 's Blog said...

Yes, he is a real legend for andhra people.....

$ubbu 's Blog said...

We cant forget you sir til our last breathe...real inspirational candidate for us..real tiger of andhra....we r very proud for u ...

sriadibhatla uma kameswari said...

I am very proud to say tht i am the grand daughter of this famous personality. Lalsalam comrade.



Sriadibhatla uma kameswari

$ubbu 's Blog said...

Oh thats grt to hear..i came to know about the grt personality from my father...subramanyam karra this is my facebook id and 1987.subbu@gmail.com is my gmail id...kameshwari ji....u can add me der...

kams said...

its too good to see about my uncle like this in google
i know about this great man from my father his youngest brother
it was a great feeling to know about him kamesh sriadibhatla